Sunday, November 16, 2008

Down time...



Another Sunday...


My boys are wrestling out in the living room and I'm watching a movie; The Devil Wears Prada and trying to come up with something to blog about. I'm heading over to my friend Jay's house later for dinner and a massage. I have some great friends. I could really use some pampering right now, I've been having some boo hoo moments lately. I know everyone gets down-in-the-dumps so I'm no different. Usually I can un-dump myself with the mantra I'm-thankful, I'm-thankful - but sometimes dinner and a massage is in order! Yeah!!


Still no snow here, although it was trying awfully hard yesterday. It was raining "thickly". Fat, wet, semi-snow drops. I know it will be here soon,and glutton that I am, I'm looking forward to it. I love the first really pretty snowfall. The snow covers everything; clinging to the bare tree branches, covering the ground and blanketing everything else in a beautiful white cape! And then I have to shovel it and the love is lost until maybe next year!


Well, I've got to run because the washer and dryer are calling - being the domestic goddess that I am, I live for laundry! I have a few moments remaining with my movie and kitty snuggling, then I'm upgrading to son snuggling and food prep..I'm starving!


Hey..it's snowing outside!!

2 comments:

Neo said...

been trying to snow here, just a little flurry activity first one has been known to come as early as october or some years holds off till mid january never know around here. I lost my love of snow about the time I graduated high school.
yea we all get the down in the dumps syndrome sometimes, best to read a good book, listen to favorite tunes or something to get your mind off of it
That is a beautiful cat :)

Princess Lynn said...

KITTIES!